I am often told, how horrible the Hindu caste system is.. Oh the horror of humanity, screams the political left of India, which is then carried forth by the right wing Christian evangelicals of the west and the Political left of the west (Wendy Doniger, Martha Nassbaum et al) who use it to portray the “egalitarian” nature of Christianity. All those poor souls of India who have been tyrannized by the upper caste Hindus now have an opportunity to escape the cruelty of Hinduism if only they would convert to Christianity. They would all be saved. This myth is again supported by the political left in India. The social engineering of the leftist govt of India even give out tax payer money for Inter caste marriages. (there would be a revolution if the US govt social engineers using tax payer money for inter racial marriages). Although the caste thingi is nothing to “Jim Crowe” about, is it really that evil? I once saw a headline “The Dalit Holocaust” by some “Dalit Christian Foundation” run by racist white Christian evangelicals from Denver, Colorado. It was about 5 men who died in some fight with another village over some property. The fact that these 5 men (in addition to others) who died happen to be Dalits was not germane to the conflict. Such “blood libel” accusation against Hindus is not uncommon these days. In the recent accusation against Hindus vandalizing Church (A common robbery in a church does not make “christian persecution”). In another incident the Vatican sent out an SOS accusing Hindus raping a nun in Calcutta (The rape was allegedly committed by Bangladesi Muslims, not Hindus). It got me thinking. Is Christianity such an “egalitarian” religion compared to Hinduism? …I wanted to list and compare the evils of both these religions. I wanted an honest audit of Christianity and Hinduism.. An historical comparison and a comparison as it is today.
The Hindu “caste” social norm was recent phenomena (recent as in Hindu’s 5000 year history). And for the most part it is one of giving offense.. an insult. It basically says, due to my social lifestyle, I am better than you and feel superior to you and hence you are not worthy of my touch. I will not drink from the same glass or eat off of the same plate. If you, a “carcass eater” visit my place of worship or my house, I will wash my house and my place of worship clean, as it is not “Kosher”/”Halal” any more. We will also maintain social endogamy of marrying within our own social group for you and I have totally different life style and different value system.
There is nothing violent in any of that. It’s a self seclusion and “social boycott” of the “other” and nothing more. It does not force or prevent the folks they are boycotting to do bigger and better things on their own. Although these things are not nice things to say or do. It is rude behavior but this behavior certainly does NOT get into the category of “Tyranny”. In the last 1000 years in India, there was no such govt that used caste to tyrannize, and murder people of “low” caste. India was ruled for 700 years by Islamists and 300 years of Anglicans followed by 65 years by the illiberal Nehruvian left. During the 700 years of Islamic rule, Hindus were slaughtered, their place worship destroyed..their temples razed and Mosques built over them. Millions of Hindus were forcefully converted to Islam. (Islamic Iconoclasm of destroying others place of worship and forcefully converting others to Islam is well know. Even today, the Islamists peasants of the middle east (The ISIS) behave like this. If one visits India and travel from the North to the South, one would immediately notice the landscape of the south dotted with amazing Hindu temples and the northern India dotted with Mosques. Denying that is as grotesque as denying the Holocaust ever happened.
The Hindus never really got to rule all over India in the last 1000 years. Prior to the 1000 years, the Kings of India were not even from the upper castes. The upper most castes were mainly poor pundits (Teachers and priests) who did not have direct control of military or weapons. These social norms although was not great was never imposed as a political writ.
IF you think about it, its not illegal to do any of the “caste” things mentioned so far in the United states. The Amish Christians not unlike the upper castes of India, maintain social endogamy..They only marry within their own social groups. They maintain and guard jealously their lifestyle. They believe their lifestyle is superior. But the important thing to note is. the harm is not in believing you and your life style is superior.. but to use your sense of superiority to exert dominion over others. As long as you do not exert that dominion over others, it is your fundamental right to do so. In that regard, with a few outlier/exceptions, the upper caste of Hindus did not exert dominion over others by force. This important distinction is often conveniently forgotten by the Political left and the Evangelical Christians.
Now lets look at the alleged “egalitarian” culture of Christianity.
- Inquisition in Goa, India (and in Spain): The Christian priests went about one of the most horrific tyranny and torture on Indian people who believed differently from the dictates of the Church. The Dark Side of Christian History: The Inquisition and Slavery
- Crusades: Bill Donahue of the American Catholic church justifies the crusades saying, Christians defending Europe from the desire of the Muslims to convert them was totally justified. The Europeans did not want to surrender to the Muslims and convert instead the entire Europe resorted to violence which this Donahue fella totally justifies as self defense.
- Ethnic cleansing and genocide of the American Indians by Christians: As per “The peoples history of the United States of America” by Howard Zinn (A must read), The Bible and the religion of Christianity was used to rationalize the cultural and ethnic cleansing of the Native people of the Americas.
The first biological germ warfare was committed by Amherst against native Indians to wipe them out. He gave the native small-pox tainted blankets and he boasted about it.
Amherst to Bouquet, dated 16 July 1763, [128k] approves this plan in a postscript and suggests as well as “to try Every other method that can serve to Extirpate this Execrable Race.” (This postcript spans two pages.)
- Doctrine of Discovery (Google search this…I can’t make this shit up. The Christian Church of Europe pretty much made a universal law that all lands of the world unless discovered by the Christians does not belong to the natives… It is the right of Christians to take any land and property belonging to non Christians. The doctrine has been cited by the US Supreme Court as recently as 2005, in City of Sherrill, NY v. Oneida Nation: “Under the ‘doctrine of discovery…’ fee title (ownership) to the lands occupied by Indians when the colonists arrived became vested in the sovereign-first the discovering European nation and later the original states and the United States.”
- Slavery: The horrible cruelty of slavery was justified with the Biblical scriptures and practiced the most in the Bible Belt of the Americas.
There is no place in the New Testament where Jesus objects to the practice of slavery. St. Paul even admonishes slaves to serve their masters well—and to serve their Christian masters especially well:
Slaves, be obedient to those who are your earthly masters, with fear and trembling, in singleness of heart, as to Christ….
- Jim Crowe segregation: Yet another proclivity from the Bible belt states of the United States.
- Blood Libel. OMG! What evil! In Christian Europe, false stories were planted about Jews.. How Jews have to kill little Christian boys and use their blood to make Matzah balls for Jewish Passover. In India today, a lighter version of the blood libel accusation on Hindus has started showing up. Recently a Church in N.Delhi was robbed (The motive was robbery) but a blood libel accusation was made and documented by the Catholic Church as Christian persecution by the “evil Hindus”. In another incident a Nun was raped in Calcutta. The Catholic church put out an SOS ululating the Hindus are now reaping christian nuns.. The rape was allegedly commited by Bangla Desh Muslims not Hindus.
Remember the war cry to persecute Jews.. “They killed Jesus”. The recent Blood libel against Hindus to persecute Hindus… “They killed St. Thomas” Blood Libel accusation against Hindus. According to common Christian tradition, ‘doubting’ Thomas, a practicing Jew, was killed by jealous Hindu priests of Kali.?
- Separate churches for blacks and whites in the bible belt.: Even today, the most segregated time in America is Sunday Morning. The Bible belt is full of White Christian Caste Church and Black Christian Caste Church. When a black preacher preaches in a white church the white congregation over a period time, abandon that church.
- Rwanda ethnic Cleansing: The Belgian Christians made up a false history for the Rwandans.. Not unlike the India “Aryan Invasion Theory” mythology dividing the Indians into Aryans and Dravidians, the Tutsi and Hutu were divided. The Belgian Christians basically doctored a theory that the Tutsi were closer to Europeans because of their long neck and lean angular features. And we all saw what happened there. BTW In the Genocide of Rwanda, many Church clergy were arrested for their active participation in the Genocide.
- Anti Gay killings in African countries like Uganda on the instigation of the Southern Baptist Evangelicals. This disease is now spreading across India with the help of Christian missionaries.
Belgium by reading the Bible before the hanging of a 07-year-old child in the congo Because her father Has not Produced enough wheat
S. korean christians praying for Buddhist temple to collapse
Korean Christians Vandalize and Burn Buddhist Temple
Why did so many Christians do so much evil?
Romans 5:8 (Get out of jail card)
But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
(in the Bible) a goat sent into the wilderness after the Jewish chief priest had symbolically laid the sins of the people upon it (Lev. 16).
- Christianity. A religious doctrine based on Jesus the Scapegoat . Christians are not accountable for the evil as long as they believe in Jesus.. Jesus the scapegoat has already paid the price for all the evils Christians can do.
Welcome to the EvilBible.com website. Get to know Christianity.. READ THE BIBLE.
This website is designed to spread the vicious truth about the Bible. For far too long priests and preachers have completely ignored the vicious criminal acts that the Bible promotes. The so called God of the Bible makes Osama Bin Laden look like a Boy Scout. This God, according to the Bible, is directly responsible for many mass-murders, rapes, pillage, plunder, slavery, child abuse and killing, not to mention the killing of unborn children. I have included references to the Biblical passages, so grab your Bible and follow along.
Top 11 Most Evil Christians! Religious Indoctrination & Christian Terrorism!
Show me where Upper castes murder Dalits so systematically? Are the majority of Dalits in Indian Prisons? Dalits were not tied, dragged and put into cargo ships…they were not enslaved …and they were not lynched like Africans were lynched…. and incarcerated today in prison and shot for minor infraction daily on the streets.
Why is Jesus a White man with blonde Hair and blue eyes in the Middle east? Why is it , that dark skinned people are asked to worship a white man? Especially the kind of people who lynched them and hung them and killed them? The building of Uncle Toms and Gunga Dins? What a bunch of tools?
Most Hebrew Israelites believe that “The white men” or Europeans are descendants of Israel’s twin brother Esau, also known as Edom.(Genesis 25:25). They also believe that The Most High, at the end of days has a stern punishment reserved for Esau’s children for enslaving the Hebrew Israelites.
So why are Dark skinned Indian Evangelicals Christians carrying the cross for the Esau who lynched and enslaved dark skinned Africans rather than bat for the Hebrew Israelites.
“This saintly anarchist, who aroused the people of the abyss, the outcasts and “sinners,” the Chandala of Judaism, to rise in revolt against the established order of things—and in language which, if the Gospels are to be credited, would get him sent to Siberia today—this man was certainly a political criminal, at least in so far as it was possible to be one in so absurdly unpolitical a community. This is what brought him to the cross: the proof thereof is to be found in the inscription that was put upon the cross. He died for his own sins—there is not the slightest ground for believing, no matter how often it is asserted, that he died for the sins of others.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche,
The belief in, participation in, or sanction of destroying religious icons and other symbols or monuments, usually with religious or political motives.)